ADD A PAYMENT METHOD
1. Select "Account" from your app menu.
2. Tap Add Payment.
3. Add a payment method by scanning a card or manually entering card info.
SCAN A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
1. To scan a card, tap the camera icon. Your phone may ask permission for the Brick app to use the camera.
2. Center your card on your phone's screen so that all 4 corners flash green. Cards with embossed letters and numbers are typically easiest to scan.
3. Enter the card's expiration date and CVV number.
4. Tap SAVE.
MANUALLY ADD A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
1. Enter your card number.
2. Enter the expiration date and CVV number.
3. Tap SAVE.
To be able to use Brick you have to add a bank card. After the end of the rental period, we will deduct the amount from your card.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com